We’re been rated as one of Sydney’s most reliable companies, having years of experience after doing thousands of removals. We’ve picked up a few things we’d like to share with you.
- One of our staff will visit you if necessary after a phone consultation to have a face to face meeting and inspection of what needs done.
- Confirm the moving dates, including any temporary storage arrangements.
- Finalise any payments or deposits necessary with completed forms.
Preparing to move
- Dispose of all unwanted items – check local council dates for appropriate times
- Keep your freezer contents to a minimum
- Put garage/garden tools together
- Sort out any items which are not to be moved
- Arrange for the utility services to be disconnected
- Arrange for utilities at your new address at least 1 day prior to moving in
- Notify your banks, credit card and insurance companies and rental agencies of your new address
- Notify your doctor, dentist, optician and vet and arrange for registrations at your new address
- Arrange with the post office to re-route your mail and cancel and newspapers
- Send change of address cards to friends and relatives
- Take down any light fittings and curtains
- Take up carpets
The day before moving
- Set aside the items you are taking in your car
- Empty refrigerator and freezer
- Finish packing your personal items
- Verify that utilities have been connected at the new location
For the moving day
- Safely pack valuable items and important documents that you will look after on the moving day
- Prepare a check list for our removal team that has your new addresses, phone numbers and relevant contact names
- Arrange minders to look after pets and young children on the moving day
- Collect children’s toys and other belongings
- Put together a basic catering pack for the family at the new home – including the kettle!
- Give your removal team a spare key for your new addres
Need Prices? Get A Quote
Monday to Thursday: 7.00am – 4.30pm
Friday: 7.00am – 4.00pm
33 Raymond Ave Matraville
Mobile: 0419 409 785
Email: [email protected]